[hylafax-users] Additional Blank Page FAX

My hylafax is setup and working fine for sending purpose, and using WHFC
as the client and Apple LaserWriter16/600PS driver on W2K, the problem
is that hylafax generated the header of "From 405-334-5567    DATE
Page 1 of 1" and pushed down my whole documentby about 0.5-1inch, so
that it is generating a blank page for all my faxes.

Anyone has any idea to solve this problem, please let me know.

Thanks,

Siao Tan