Re: [hylafax-users] managing numbers

I'll be posting a solution within a day if all goes well.

Kevin Dawson

-----Original Message-----
From: hylafax-users-bounce@hylafax.org
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@hylafax.org] On Behalf Of Dan
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 3:59 PM
To: hylafax
Subject: [hylafax-users] managing numbers

Hello all

First of all let me thank all ho help with Hylafax its a great fax
solution.

Now the question.  If this is off topic or not appropriate for this list
let
me
apologize for the noise now :-)

I have a small pr department that uses hylafax for sending out from 100
300 faxes
at once, hylafax is working great.  The problem is they spend an awful
amount of time
managing the numbers, its surprising how fast pone numbers change.  Does
any
one
have any suggestions on using a database for the pone lists that's easy
manage
and have some basic features like searching and grouping, they use ACT
for a
contact
list and it will export into a coma-separated file.

Any help will be appreciated.

Dan