[hylafax-users] whfc problem with job time submiting

hi,

I encounter a problem with whfc when I submit a job with a time parameter.
I had to put the hour whitout 5 hours for job to be submited at the hour I
desired.
for example :
want to submit my job at 13H --> I put 18H
strange...

I've read a question in the FAQ (Q230) concerning the sendfax -a time) and the
fact of the server in GMT only, but , I don' t anderstand why whfc don' t
transmit the time correctly.

If someone have a sugestion...
thanks

Xavier