Re: [hylafax-users] Update: 'No answer from remote'

hope someone in the list can give any tip.

Pedro Roçadas (procadas@creditus.pt)
Dptº Informática,BPN-Créditus Technical Staff
----- Forwarded by Pedro Roçadas/Dep. Informática/Creditus/BPN on
26-11-2001 14:56 -----

                    Alexander Deruwe
                    <aderuwe@aqs-carc        To:     procadas@creditus.pt
                    ontrol.be>               cc:
                                             Subject:     Re: [hylafax-users]
                    26-11-2001 14:16         Update: 'No answer from remote'

On Fri, 23 Nov 2001 procadas@creditus.pt wrote:

> You answer "receive" not "sending". I'm not a communication expert but,
we
> have a costumer who receive well our facsimiles but is unable to send to
> the same fax machines, he call to one not working as fax production.
> Reading your 1st post , it's clear that the modems couldn't connect. Send
> log please. Meanwhile, have you set up your modem in class1? Have you
tried
> with a different fax machine?

Sorry for the late reply, but I did not have mail access over the
weekend..

I am attaching a log from one of the failed sessions to this mail.

As seen from the HylaFAX server-standpoint: the server can receive faxes
(no problem there), but sending faxes (from the commandline with
sendfax: sendfax -n -d 038705056 somefile.pdf) does not work (it results
in output as seen in the attachment)

Thanks,

--
Alexander Deruwe (aderuwe@aqs-carcontrol.be)