[hylafax-users] Block incomming faxes by number

Hello!
1) Is it possible to block a incomming call, if it comes from
xxxxx134xxx987?
    Cause we always get adverts from some phone numbers.

2) How/Where can i read out the Phone number. E.g. if it arrives on the
phone number 19 then it should get delivered by mail to mr Bean, if it
arrives at Phone Number 21 it gets delivered to Mr. Spok.
My Problem is to find the place where it reads the Phone number out, and
where i could set an If Loop for that numbers ;)

Thanks a Lot!

Spiekey