[hylafax-users] Update: 'No answer from remote'

(meanwhile I subscribed to the list, after I found out it was a closed
one :)

Hey all,

I'm still having the same fax sending problem from the phoneline I tried
it earlier on. This morning I tried with another phoneline, and there it
worked very partially: if the line was busy HylaFAX would correctly
report it, if the line was free, however, it would give the 'No answer
from remote' error (seemingly just after dialing the number, i.e.
without even waiting for a connection). Does anyone know any more about
this? I could find nothing in the FAQ..

--
Alexander Deruwe (aderuwe@aqs-carcontrol.be)
AQS-CarControl