[hylafax-users] Authorization

Hello Everyone

This is my first post on this group so please "take it under consideration"
while replying :)

I have recently succesfully installed Hylafax server but I have a few
problems with it
I have to configure Win9x clients to communicate with the server and that's
where the difficulties begin:

w2hfax and every other client software i used requires authorization -
Username and Password
"faxsetup script" only created user "fax" but I can't login using this
account (i set password empty by default for this account but it won't help)
Documentation says i shall use /usr/sbin/faxadduser script unfortunalelly
there is no such thing neither in this path nor anywhere else on the system

Please help me solve the problem
I'm really desperate

my etc/hosts file is owned by user fax at 0600
it looks like this:

localhost
127.0.0.1
192.168.0. #users from any address on this network

I'm using hylafax-4.1beta1.1rh5 running Linux RedHat 6.0

Thank You in advance

centurion

mailto:centurion@silesianet.pl