[hylafax-users] We have 200 Faxgetty processes... is it normal ? (was : petit probleme)

Title: We have 200 Faxgetty processes... is it normal ? (was : petit probleme)

Hello,

>> Voila j'ai un petit problème, je viens d'installer un server fax sous linux et j'ai donc installé HYLAFAX !!! Tout va bien pendant un petit  temps puis au bout de quelques heures je constate que le process FAXGETTY s'est lancé 250 fois automatiquement ce qui provoque un out of memory et rend la machine completement inutilisable!!!!

> There have been 'rabbit' problems in earlier releases of HylaFAX, but they usually manifest themselves by a process tying up all the processor time, not memory. If you aren't running 4.1.0, you really should upgrade -- that problem's been fixed.

We tried using both rpm and tar.gz but it did not changed anything.
And we downloaded both from website, so I supposed it's the latest version (4.1.x)
Along the day, it creates new processes of faxgetty, with the result we've seen.

The computer reach an out of memory and starts killing processes !
For now, we restart the computer every four hours (cron)... but it isn't not a clean way ;-)

I don't understand

Please help me!! What can we check, and/or configure to get it works normally ?

Thanks.
Bye Christophe

c.lafalize@sogid.com