[hylafax-users] Can not setup modem

Hi all,

Some other problems appearing since my last posting :

I installed Hylafax 4.1 server (the stable, not beta) on a SuSe 7.2-System.

When starting faxgetty & hylafax, the following messages appear in the
/var/log/messages file :

FaxGetty[1018]: MODEM USROBOTICS SPORTSTER V.34+ FAX /
FaxGetty[1018]: ANSWER: Can not lock modem device
FaxSend[1193]: MODEM USR USRobotics Sportster Voice 33600 Fax
FaxSend[1193]: HylaFAX (tm) Version 4.1
FaxSend[1193]: SEND FAX: JOB 4 DEST <MyFaxNum> COMMID 00000033
FaxSend[1193]: DEVICE '/dev/ttyS0'
FaxSend[1193]: SEND FAILED: JOB 4 DEST <MyFaxNum> ERR Can not setup modem

Rights of /dev/ttyS0 : 0666
Rights of /var/lock dir : 0776

Modem was also tested in Class1 & Class2.
Processes are running as user uucp & all UNIX-Rights seems to be ok.

Sometimes it seems to work, e.g. if faxgetty is started _after_ hylafax...
When using another faxgetty (that from the beta-version), it is working
fine, but hfaxd can't communicate with it, so no fax is sent... :-/

Any ideas ?

Thanx in advance :
Daniel