Re: [hylafax-users] HylaFax Problems - faxrm

You are a lucky guy(or maybe not ehehe). I'm working on a Saturday morning
8).

>45   127 D  terry 313922        0:4   1:1          No local >dialtone; too
ma

I guess your user pick up the wrong fax number. You can avoid this kind of
errors enabling the destctrls file (man config if I'm right), but you must
be carefull with the rules or you will get an headash, like your users
starting calling you asking what's going on ehehehe (imagine more than 100
users like I have here).

>46   127 D  terry
>50   116 D thomas

Two differentes users.

>su-2.05$ faxrm 46
>504 Cannot kill job: Operation not permitted.
>su-2.05$ faxrm 50
>504 Cannot kill job: Operation not permitted.

I make some tests and I'm pretty sure that the user who tried delete the
jobs is not the owner. check if this was the situation.

Pedro Roçadas (procadas@creditus.pt)
Dptº Informática,BPN-Créditus Technical Staff