[hylafax-users] Help hacking notify.awk ...

I need some assistance hacking the notify script to add the to-company option
specified for the coverpage ...

I have :

   printItem("%s", "Company", company);

But where can I pick up the to-company variable used for coverpage
construction and plug it into the awk file?

There _is_ a hook for company in the doneq/q* files, but its blank when faxing
from WHFC. Is that my problem? I've tried to catch the coverpage and extract
the variable from the docq/doc*.cover page, but I can't seem to catch it before
it disappears.

CG