[hylafax-users] FaxRcvdCmd does not execute faxrcvd

Hi,
   I have configured hylafax and added the FaxRcvdCmd in order to get
notifications of the incoming faxes (I have substituted the script by the new
script that attach fax in tiff files). My configuration is Hylafax with Suse7.0
and an AVM B1 Fritz card. The fax is received ok.

    My problem is that I can run /var/spool/fax/bin/faxrcvd (with some
parameters) and I receive my confirmation via e-mail (wonderful!). However,
when I send a fax to the hylafax server, it does not run the script. My config
line says simply:

FaxRcvdCmd:  /var/spool/fax/bin/faxrcvd

Is there any configuration tip I am missing? What can I check? What can I do?

Thanks in advance,

           Marcos. 'wannabe'.