[hylafax-users] One step further with New setup

Well, I figured out that more devices needed to be made, and now I have
cuaa4, cuaa5, and cuaa6.  All respond through cu, but are very very slow.  I
can't get it to dial.  It's been a long time since I've touched a modem, so
I'm a bit rusty.  Could it be a speed mismatch?

Minicom recognizes the modem, but won't dial.  One interesting symptom -
when typing AT strings, the letters come back on the screen one letter
behind where I'm typing - ie, when I type A, nothing, T, I get A, D, I get
T, etc....

Any thoughts would be greatfully appreciated - I'm going out to find an old
external 14.4 to test.....

Rob