[hylafax-users] avm b1 und hylafax 4.1

hello,

I was using Suse 7.2 with hylafax-4.1beta2-278 (patched for the avm b1
allready ???) with capi4hylafax-01.01.02 and nearly everything was working
ok (only receiving faxes from an analog faxmachine didn't work??).
After an update to hylafrax-4.1-suse16 (built from the sources) nothing
works anymore.
I can send faxes with c2faxsend directly but not with sendfax.the faxes are
put in the sendq and that's all.
In the mailing list archives some people mention a patch for the avm b1 to
work with hylafax, but these postings are about 2 years old.
So my question is: do I still need this hylafaxpatch for the avmb1 ? where
do I get it ?

thank you for your help

markus

http://www.gmx.net