Re: [hylafax-users] notification using sendfax

Klemans,

From the command line you should use the "-f" option to have email
notifications go to a particular user.

In our business we send update faxes to customers from a cron job.
I have the notifications sent to the appropriate employee for that account.

A partial example would be:

sendfax -f "mlm@loanprocessing.net"

or
sendfax -f "Mike McMullen <mlm@loanprocessing.net>"