[hylafax-users] Problem: Some pages retry and some don't

Hi guys,

sendpage seems to sometime retry a dial and sometimes doesn't.  I've included
the logs for both situations plus a successful one.  This is hylafax-4.1beta3
on a Linux box (RH 6.2).

The only thing that I've noticed for the one that doesn't retry is that a
ID request is received twice and the second one is never responded to by
HylaFAX

Could this be the problem?  Is it fixable or part of the IXO protocol?
I took a quick look at faxd/sendPageApp.c++ and it assumes that once the ID=
is received it can respond and won't be asked again.

My bigger question, though, is why does this case not cause a retry but the
other case does.

Thanks to all that can shed some light.  Regards,
--
matthew rice <matt@starnix.com>                               starnix inc.
tollfree: 1-87-pro-linux                        thornhill, ontario, canada

c00000285

c00000295

c00000296