[hylafax-users] Class 1 Modem and 1-D MR

Hi, I am having a lil trouble setting hylafax to only encode in 1-d mr, i have set the following options but it is still recieving in other formats (adaptive)

in ~/etc/config

use2d: no

in ~/etc/config.<device> (ttyS0)

RecvDataFormat:    "1-D MR"

I have hylafax running in class1 mode - is there anything that i have missed? < I have searched the archives and only come up with a solution for class 2...

Thanks !