[hylafax-users] Setting up Email notification

Hello.

I have been trying to get Hylafax email notification working on my system.
(Mandrake 8.0 KDE 2.2 Kernel 2.4.3 Zyxel modem on ttyS0)

I installed Hylafax yesterday.  Both send and receive work fine.  However, I
am not getting any notifications of either sends or receives in my KDE Kmail.

I added the following line in /usr/share/fax/sendfax.conf
and the same line in /usr/share/fax/hfaxd.conf
I have no ~/.hylarc file

	MailAddr:     mpmail@pacbell.net

How is "MailAddr" defined?  I am very new with linux.

Thanks for your help!

Mark