[hylafax-users] libtiff problem

Hi folks,

I just got stuck with the problem of getting hylafax to receive a fax.
 After a thorough search I found a message on the internet stating the
same effects as I have.

I only get ANSWER -> FAX CONNECTION
and the the session breaks down, no action is taken by faxgetty, as if
it's frozen

The message on internet stated this to be a known problem - as it
occurred before - when using a libtiff version of higher than 3.2 or so.
 As I am currently using RedHat 7.1 I have the libtiff 3.5.5-10 version.

What's the best way for me to solve this problem ?
Why is libtiff posing such problems ?

Thanks,
Pascal Van Puymbroeck
ZENON productions bvba