[hylafax-users] problem with (my) cron script

Hi Guys,

I'm not a Linux guru by any means, I've a (mostly) successful production
Hylafax server running  on an AMD Duron 800/128MB, RH7, 4 USR ext modems.
Pushing through about 200-250 faxes each average 9-12 pages each afternoon.

When I upgraded to the latest 'production' Hylafax using the rpm
hylafax-4.1-1rh7 from the 4.1 beta (IIRC) errors appeared, and until now, I
ignored them.  Now, I do remember seeing that the spool files changed, and
I'm OK with that, it just seems that my cron scripts are still not quite
correct.  Can someone lend me a pointer to the problem area?  Here's the
email

I get this message each morning from cron daemon:
----------------------------
/etc/cron.daily/hylafax:

gawk: /tmp/xferfax5366:300: fatal: cannot open file
`/var/spool/fax/etc/xferfaxlog' for reading  (No such file or directory)
gawk: /tmp/xferfax5377:300: fatal: cannot open file
`/var/spool/fax/etc/xferfaxlog' for reading (No such file or directory)
gawk: /tmp/xferfax5388:23: fatal: cannot open file
`/var/spool/fax/etc/xferfaxlog' for reading (No such file or directory)
gawk: /tmp/xferfax5395:23: fatal: cannot open file
`/var/spool/fax/etc/xferfaxlog' for reading (No such file or directory)
-----------------------------

and from root:

errors occured while rotating /var/spool/fax/etc/xferfaxlog {
stat of /var/spool/fax/etc/xferfaxlog failed: No such file or directory

as noted above, I know it should be /var/spool/hylafax/etc/xferfaxlog, and
that is where the logs really are, but can't seem to locate the file that
contains the incorrect path.

Thanks for your assistance, my users are delighted with the server so far,
kudos to Lee, Jay, and all others involved in the project.

Ray Ortgiesen