Re: [hylafax-users] Problems with faxgetty...

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Volkmar "Mjoellnir" Seifert [mailto:Volkmar.Seifert@DimensionV.de]
Enviado el: martes, 11 de septiembre de 2001 9:45
Para: Help Sistemas Informáticos SL
Asunto: RE: [hylafax-users] Problems with faxgetty...

Thanks,

anyway I have installed faxgetty on /usr/sbin and I give the whole path in
inittab

		mo:235:respawn:/usr/sbin/faxgetty /dev/ttyS0

When installing a modem by faxaddmodem an error apears on the screen, but
installation seems completed.
The error is:
		/bin/stty: standard input: unable to perform all requested operations

I'm not sure if it's related to the respawning.

Thanks,

Raul

Hello Raul,

Seems you don't have the faxgetty program or it is not within the given
path. At the time of spawning these getty-progs, not $PATH-Env-variable is
available...so you need to specify the complete path...

Have a look at /etc/inittab and maybe correct it to where faxgetty lies (or
install faxgetty, if it isn't on your sys).

(hope this helps)

-Volkmar