[hylafax-users] Traffic Monitor

I have a box up with three modems and so far it looks like faxes never
hit the second or third modems.  We are about to start throwing a lot
more traffic at it shortly. What I want to do is monitor the usage by
modem to see when the third modem starts getting hit so I know when to
add more modems or upgrade the box to support more lines.  Are there any
tools to do this? Or any other ideas are welcome.

--Thanks,

Mark