[hylafax-users] different problems

hi all,

i got different problems using hylafax-4.1beta2-179
with capi4hylafax-01.01.02 (AVM fcclasic) on a Suse 7.0

1.the statistics sent to the faxmaster by e-mail are empty.
  it seems as if no fax has been sent or received.
  but there are faxes.
  while trying to resolve the problem i find out that faxcron calls
  xferfaxstats which looks in /var/spool/fax/etc/xferfaxlog for
  information. but xferfaxlog is empty.
  in some other postings they advice to install mawk instead of
  gawk because of incompatibilities. so i did but without success.
2.on the windows clients i use whfc. here the problem is that i
  can't view received faxes. it just shows nothing.
  in "paint" i can view the faxes but they are much too big.
3.in the file /var/spool/fax/etc/config.faxcapi i changed the
  RecvFileMode to 0666 but the received faxes have still the mode
  0600.(after a hylafax restart)

anybody has an idea what to do or knows where i can find any
docs about it ?
if my informations are too rare please tell me
thanks in advance

markus

http://www.gmx.net

"