Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax API : Howto make sure it sends a cover page

AFAIK, the server doesn't really know anything about coverpages.  the -n
option to sendfax merely tells sendfax to generate the coverpage.  As I recall,
the coverpage (again, generated by sendfax) is queued to the server as
any other document would be.

Using the protocol, multiple files can be added to the same fax job.  In your
case (with a coverpage) the first file would be a coverpage and subsequent
files would be your document content.

try running sendfax with -vv options, with and without -n to see the difference.

-joe