Re: [hylafax-users] HylaFAX performance vs regular fax machine.

Well, I messed around with changing several things.  Ive now got HylaFAX
sending 2-d, even when I undo the changes I made, so Im not real sure
whats going on with that.  Unfortunately, now that all the fine logs show
stuff as being sent calss 1, 2-d it actually takes longer that it did when
running class 1 with 1-d. Im now at 4'33" to send the document that our
gnarly old fax machine ships in 2'53". Bummer.

Anyone have any suggestions?  Could the MultiTech MT5600ZDX be the problem
with the low throughput?  Any feedback on wether or not this is a decent
modem for use with HylaFAX?  Suggestions on better ones?

Thanks,

Joe Matuscak
Rohrer Corporation
717 Seville Road