[hylafax-users] Class 1 or 2

Hi All

A quick question ...

In an e-mail I saw earlier, Lee Howard gave some excellent information
regarding Class 1 and Class 2 protocols. This leads me to ask, when
installing HylaFAX, should I opt for Class 1, regardless of what the modem
will support?

Many thanks

Lee Sitton
I.T. Manager
IAC Limited
IAC House
Moorside Road
Winnall Trading Estate
Winchester
Hampshire
SO23 7US

Tel: 01962 873071
Fax: 01962 873076
www.iacl.co.uk

====
This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only.
If this message is received by anyone other than the intended recipient(s),
please forward it to postmaster@iacl.co.uk and then delete it from your
computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. IAC Limited does
not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was
sent.

Visit our web site at www.iacl.co.uk
For product information please e-mail info@iacl.co.uk