[hylafax-users] Need help on faxadduser

Hi all,

  I had installed HylaFax version 4.1 on my RedHat 7.1 machine, the machine work fine with send and receive the fax.

  But when I want to create the user for remote login, it give out a problem.

  I use "faxadduser -u ricky -p 123456" command to create, but it seems that the conf file in "/var/spool/hylafax/etc/hosts.hfaxd" didn't make any chages.

The permission of the file is:
"-rw-------  uucp uucp hosts.hfaxd"

Did I miss any point to do, or missing changes some files?

Thans your kind attention.

Best Reards,

Ricky Chan from HongKong