[hylafax-users] wrong fax speed?!

Hellloooo!
When i do "faxaddmodem", it checks my rockwell modem, and it chooses the speed of 38400 Baud. But a normal Fax can just recive faxes with a speed of 14400 Baud. Maybe that is the solution to my Problem, cause i am able to dial to a fax, but it never transfers data (well, the fax paper)

But i did set the modem speed onto 9600Baud, still doesn´t work.

Any idea?

Spiekey