Re: [hylafax-users] hylafax server setup

I seem to have hylafax server setup with USR V.90 voice. Sending and
receiving faxes works just fine, but I still have problem with sharing modem
device between fax and data connections.
After /etc/inittab line is uncommented:

# fax getty (hylafax)
mo:2345:respawn:/usr/sbin/faxgetty /dev/ttyS1

I am not able to use wvdial to get connection to my isp

--> WvDial: Internet dialer version 1.41
--> Initializing modem.
--> Sending: ATZ
--> Sending: ATQ0
ATH0
OK
--> Re-Sending: ATZ
ATZ
--> Modem not responding.

Plus also faxgetty gets activated when voice call is being placed.

:MODEM input buffering disabled   <------: end of fax
:MODEM input buffering enabled   <------:  voice call starts
: --> [4:RING]
: MODEM input buffering enabled
: ANSWER: Ring detected without successful
handshake
: <-- [5:ATH0\r]
: --> [2:OK]
: MODEM set DTR OFF
: MODEM set DTR OFF
: DELAY 2600 ms
: MODEM set DTR ON
: MODEM set baud rate: 38400 baud, input
flow RTS/CTS, output flow RTS/CTS
: MODEM flush i/o

so basically my answering machine picks up.

Wonder if there is a way to get around it?

Peter