[hylafax-users] Inserting a page using postscript

We are currently using Hylafax 4.1 and we have a need to append a Disclaimer
to the page. We currently do not use the cover page option, so I cannot
include it in the cover page.

The coverpage is generated with the fax, so I currently intercept the fax
and pipe the data to psinsertps (a document that inserts an eps file) on
EVERY page.

Example of command line:

 $HFAXSBIN/textfmt -D -s na-let -f Courier-Bold -p 9 -Ml=40,r=0,t=0,b=0 -B
|$SRC/BIN/psinsertps -f $LOGO |sendfax -n $2 $3 $4 > /dev/null

Anyone have any ideas?

Please let me know, thanks in advance.

Peter Gnas

Peter Gnas, Network Administrator