Re: [hylafax-users] Using a Bintec Bianca Brick XS Pffoce, XL or XL2

> >What interface do they have?
> Bintec Bianca Brick XL

Never heard of this interface?
Isn't this the name of the hardware product?
Maybe I should have asked: What software interface do they have?

> >can it emulate a local serial device under the hylafax platform?
> The platform is Suse Linux 7.0 and this exactly is my question.

Maybe ask your dealer or Bintec of the provide CAPI drivers under suse.

> >then probably yes
> >afaik they come with capi software? if yes, also for your hylafax platform? if yes
> >go and pick capi4hylafax from ftp.avm.de (and look at the licensee if you were allowed
> >to use it with AVM hardware)
             ^^^^
oops, that should have been "without"! sorry!

Bernd