Re: [hylafax-users] Pb to send a fax

Am Donnerstag, 23. August 2001 11:40 schrieben Sie:
> Hello,
>
> I don't understand what happens :
>
> the following line seems to work fine :
> sendfax -n -d 6258 -v myfile
>
> (the phone numbre is an internal number of our laboratory).
>
> But... nothing happens, the phone of the fax does never ring.
>
> Exploring problem I try "dialtest" and I receive the message :
> "problem parsing rules in dialrules"
>
> How does HylaFAX compose the phone number ? Does it make :
>
> Thanks you for your help and apologize for the disturbance

maybe just a modem config problem, check if the
wait for dialtone is disabled in your modem
(ATX3 I hopefully remeber correctly)
otherwise the modem would wait for a dialtone .

HIH

--
HAGOS eG                 phone: +49 711 7880592
Matthias Reich             fax: +49 711 7880599