Re: [hylafax-users] WHFC and coverpages

Yan,

>> Could this be why Cypheus won't work on my system?  All
>> faxes are sent as 0 length - I am using Hylafax 4.1b or
>> something like that.  It's pretty ancient - I think it's
>> an early 4.1 beta.
>
> Your problem probably deals with coverpage problems.  I'd
> recommend that you try Cypheus 2.0beta2 which is available
> at the website now.

Unfortunately there's a bug in Cypheus adding the number of pages to
the cover page. Cypheus is running in an endless loop on some cover
pages. Will release the third beta tomorrow (I hope), it's fixed
there.
If you have any other problems running Cypheus, please, send me a
PM, because I don't read every mailing list posting ;-)

Best Regards
Bodo

Bodo Noering Consulting
Zur Alten Faehre 23 · D-45219 Essen
Phone +49-2054-971790 · Fax +49-2054-971791
bn@urania.com · http://www.urania.com