Re: [hylafax-users] outbound attachment using PDF!

At 03:29 PM 8/21/01 +0800, Jay Ungab wrote:

>Hello All,
>
>	Do Hylafax support outbound attachment using PDF file? Does anyone
>done this before?
>I can't find any good article/help file here "re:outbound attachment using
>PDF" Thanks in
>advance for any help how to do it.

You've already gotten replies for fax reception, but by "outbound" I think
maybe you mean sending.  The answer is yes.  Since HylaFAX 4.1rc1 HylaFAX
has supported PDF document faxing both by sendfax and by direct hfaxd
delivery.

faxmail will *not* (nor do I suspect it will ever, due to the way faxmail
is designed to handle attachments) handle a PDF properly.

Lee.