Re: [hylafax-users] compile error

okay - installed rh71 gcc, gcc-c++, cpp, binutils and libstdc++-devel.
compiles fine.

looking forward for seeing hylafax compiling with gcc 3.0.
i've already asked a c++ guru about that error.
will post here if i get an answer.

thanks a lot for help, niki

niki w. waibel - system administrator @ newlogic technologies ag