[hylafax-users] Many pages

Sorry bout the HTML. gone now.
>  How did you install the upgrade?
> By using a tr.gz, compiling it to the  /var/spool/fax spool dir as per the
>notes. Ran faxsetup and  faxaddmodem.

If you installed hylafax-4.0pl2 as an RPM binary, then it will not likely
be in the same place as your hylafax-4.1beta3 tarball installation.
Usually the binary will put hfaxd in /usr/sbin/ and the tarball
installation will put it in /usr/local/sbin/

**
Its in the /usr/sbin
**

Looking at the log you sent, I notice that it you are using Class 2.
Didn't you say that you were using Class 1?

**
I was but have tried both modes under the new version (even tho it looks
likely it's not running right) and left it on 2 as the receive works fine.
**
Jeez I must be loosing it or it's time to get some sleep. The Ver is 4.1 (no
beta)

Lee.

This email and any files sent with it are confidential and intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity to which they are  addressed.

If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender.

This footnote also confirms that all e-mail messages and attachments sent to
or by the B&M Group are scanned for viruses for your safety by Mailscan..

www.mailscan.deerfield.com