Re: [hylafax-users] Problem with Received Fax

On Mon, 13 Aug 2001 08:02:31 -0600, you wrote:

><smaller>When I use Outlook 2000 on my PC running Win98 to receive the
>faxmail, the fax image is attached with a file name "recvqfax00###.tif"
>(without a "/")
>and that I can Open the file with the Kodak Imaging Software.
>

><smaller>I also used another E-Mail client program InterPrint to receive
>the faxmail, the fax is attached with a file name "recvq/fax00###.tif"
>(with a "/")
>However, I CANNOT open the attachment.

So, the very same kind of email message shows 2 different names, depending on
the email client?

For the / problem, maybe windows get confused by a / in the name of the
attachment.

Do you receive an attachment or a link to the tif file?
If an attachment, then its name is irrelevant, so this is certainly a windows
naming problem.

--
giulioo@pobox.com