[hylafax-users] Faxing Problems

I am running Hylafax 4.1 on Slackware Linux 8.0
I am running WHFC on Windows NT 4.0 Workstation as a client

When I try to fax, I get the error
WSAECONNABORTED:Software caused connection abort

I have read the FAQ's and posts that seemed relevant and have found no real
help.

In my troubleshooting I telneted in to the Hylafax server and was able to
login with no problem (see below).

If anyone has any ideas where I might go from here, please email me at
rclark@getnetworked.com.

Thanks.

220 HylaFax.Getnetworked.com server (HylaFAX (tm) Version 4.1) ready.
331 Password required for rclark.
230 User rclark logged in.
stat
211-HylaFax.Getnetworked.com HylaFAX server status:
    HylaFAX (tm) Version 4.1
    Connected to 192.168.0.14
    Logged in as user rclark (uid 60002)
    "/" is the current directory
    Current job: (default)
    Time values are handled in GMT
    Idle timeout set to 900 seconds
    Using long replies
    No server down time currently scheduled
    HylaFAX scheduler reached at /FIFO (not connected)
    Server FIFO is /client/3711 (open)
    File cache: 15 lookups, 0 hits (0.0%), 1.1 avg probes
        15 entries (1.6 KB), 0 entries displaced, 0 entries flushed
    TYPE: ASCII; STRU: File; MODE: Stream; FORM: PS
    No client data connection
211 End of status
quit
221 Goodbye.