Re: [hylafax-users] ? concerning PDF send

I converted to PS by using pdf2ps.
It did not solve the problem.  The top half of the fax is still cut off.

-----Original Message-----
From: hylafax-users-bounce@hylafax.org
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@hylafax.org]On Behalf Of Michael Geier, CDM
Systems Admin
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2001 9:09 AM
To: hylafax-users@hylafax.org
Subject: [hylafax-users] ? concerning PDF send

Newbie to list, so excuse me if his has been answered.  I searched archives,
but couldn't find anything.

I am using:
	HylaFax 4.1
	RedHat 7.1

I am creating PDF documents on the fly using PHP and PDFLib 4.0.1 (this is
working very well for me).
The document I am creating is of American Legal size (8.5" x 14") and I have
been using the following
command to send faxes:

	sendfax
		-f "user@domain.tld"
		-s "legal"
		-D -R -r "Subject"
		-d "User@9,1234567"
		-n
		/path/to/file.pdf

however, when it gets to a machine with only Letter size paper, it is
chopping off the top of the PDF.

Does anyone know of a workaround/patch for this problem?

Also, can anyone tell me where the default location is for dialrules?
Does it get installed under normal install?  I want to use it to add the
"9," automatically.

Thanks.

---
Michael Geier
CDM Sports, Inc. - Systems Administrator
    email: mgeier@cdmsports.com
    phone: 314.991.1511 x 6505
    pager: 314.318.9414