[hylafax-users] having trouble sending fax

Title: having trouble sending fax

hi,
        im using cypheus client on win2k and my hylafax server is runnign on
freebsd 4.3. this was i found on my logs
Aug  6 07:35:29 myserver FaxQueuer[294]: HylaClient::send: client/10360:
Cannot open FIFO: Device not configured
Aug  6 07:38:33 myserver FaxSend[298]: CAUGHT SIGNAL 15
Aug  6 07:39:19 myserver FaxQueuer[294]: HylaClient::send: client/296:
Cannot open FIFO: No such file or directory

Warmest Regards'

Jhojo Malicdem
Senior Systems Engineer
Jobsdb.com Philippines
Tel: (63)9148000
Fax: (63)9148001
Direct Line: (63)6365569
Mobile: (63)0917-5346807
Icq: 42111327
Homepage: http://zhamrock.jobsdb.com.ph
IMPORTANT NOTICE
This message (and any attachment hereto) may contain privileged
and/or confidential information specific to Jobsdb.com.If you are not
the intended addressee indicated in this message, you may not copy
or disseminate this message (or any attachment hereto) to anyone.
Instead, please destroy this message (and any attachment hereto),
and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Any information in
this message (and any attachment thereto) that do not relate
to the official business of Jobsdb.com shall be understood as
neither given nor endorsed by the company.