[hylafax-users] How many -d sendfax options are possible.

It's been asked in this forum before how many iterations of "-d <number>"
can be used in one sendfax command.  For curiosity's sake I just did 100 of
them.

For those of you who send the same fax image to multiple destinations,
using multiple "-d" options in one sendfax command is less time-consuming
in imaging than to do multiple iterations of the 'sendfax' command itself.

I had hoped that this procedure would also consume less disk space, but
that does not appear to be the case.

Lee.