[hylafax-users] A4 pagesize problem

 hallo

 I'm working with suse 6.4 and hylafax 4.1 beta2 from suse download center.
 the modem is a zyxel 1496E. my win98 client ist using the whfc client and a
 apple laser writer printer as postscript source.

 my problem ist:
 when I'm sending  a one page fax, the destination fax recives just a blank
 page with the header information on it. when I' m sending two pages, the
 first page is ok but the second is blank.
 the same thing is happen when I recive fax's.

 first of all, I read the instalationscript an other faq's but i didn't find
 any solution.
 I tryed a lot of changes with the modem scripts and config files. as second
 I tryed another modem, of corse with a new faxaddmodem setup. well the
 result is the same.

 I think the problem have somthing with the ghostscript files, ps2fax or
 tiff2fax to do.
 somthing with the A4 page size is wrong.

 I hope you can help me.

 kind regards, dusan marinkovic