[hylafax-users] Confirmation mesages with an attachment copy of the sent fax

Hi,

Has anyone tried to write a script (similar to the faxrcvd & faxrcvd-mail) for sent faxes to allow an image of the sent fax to be emailed along with the notification?

We would find this feature invaluable for clients sending faxes rather than having each client computer generating the "archive" copy of the fax locally.

It would greatly reduce our set-up overhead, only having to implement a script at the server.

Please email direct on warren@bandm.co.nz

I must admit that I am a complete novice when it comes to scripting, hence this request.

Warren Wagener

This email and any files sent with it are confidential and intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity to which they are addressed.

If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender.

This footnote also confirms that all e-mail messages and attachments sent to
or by the B&M Group are scanned for viruses for your safety by Mailscan..

www.mailscan.deerfield.com