[hylafax-users] Problems with cypheus on Windows2000

I hope that someone can give me some insight on a problem that I am
having with Cypheus:

I installed the latest version (1.09) on a Windows 2000 Pro workstation
as the Domain Administrator.  After installing, I logged off
Administrator and logged in as a normal user.  I started Cypheus, and
entered the server and username information that it asked for.  After
pressing OK it gave me a message that Cypheus has generated errors and
is shutting down.

I did get it to run on one Win2K workstation but the rest of them do not
want to run it.   I verified permissions on the cypheus directories and
everyone would have access to the program.

Any ideas would be appreciated!!

Thanks

Jason J. Bachman - I.S. Administrator
H2, LLC. - Lancaster, PA