[hylafax-users] Channelized T-1 fax card..

Basicly I have 24 modems attached to my HylaFax machine and I have been
told that I will be adding like alot more. So my question is, can I get
a T-1 card like a brooktrout(spell) to work with Hylafax.

My other question is what is the highest compasity that your guys know
of hylafax dealing with..

(Currently I am dealing with recieving 3000-3500 faxes a day)
		CR