[hylafax-users] Hylafax, Cypheus and UTC date

Hi all,

I'm having a little problem using Hylafax and Cypheus.
When I want to send a fax at time, hylafax uses the
UTC time instead of the local time. It means that I
have to tell Cypheus to send the fax at 5:00 PM if I
want the fax to be send at 1:00 PM. Is there any
possible configuration to tell Hylafax (or Cypheus)
using the local time instead of the UTC time ?

Thanks in advance and excuse me for my poor english.

GLT

P.S. : modifying the Local Time Zone parameter in
Cypheus doesn't change anything.