[hylafax-users] Solaris 2.6

I just downloaded the 4.1 release and reviewed the release note. I
noticed a comment about minor problem with Solaris compiling.

I decided to try it and update my old version of HylaFAX. the configure
script would not run on Solaris x86 2.6. It left no log and only
returns;

./configure: test: argument expected

A search of the mailing list archive reveals no messages on point.

Therefore 2 questions;

1) What is meant by minor Solaris problems and are they being worked on?

2) Has anyone successfully compiled it on Solaris x86 2.6?

--
Robert Steinmetz, AIA
Principal