Re: [hylafax-users] Using Modems and CAPI devices together ...

> So the ISDN crap is no problem, but now, the modem
> works well, but hylafax don't do anything if I call
> the modem number ...

is faxgetty running?
does your call reach your modem?

> Is it a problem with my Hylafax-Modem configuration or
> could it be, that it isn't possible to use these devices
> together with hylafax ?

I don't know.
I also would like to know if this is possible for sending faxes.
At least one has the modify the config entries for the command which
is used to send faxes. AVM replaces this with a pointer to their
capi aware "faxsend" (c2faxsend?) I guess one has to replace this
with a sript which either calls faxsend or c2faxsend depening on the
device to be used.

I guess that faxgetty and the AVM receive daemon (capifaxrcvd?) should be able
to run both on one system.

Bernd