       GroupID: 1235
        Sender: fax
      Mailaddr: fax@faxserver
Submitted From: localhost
    Page Width: 209 (mm)
   Page Length: 297 (mm)
    Resolution: 196 (lpi)
       Dialogs: 0 (exchanges with remote device)
         Dials: 0 (consecutive failed calls to destination)
         Calls: 0 (total phone calls placed)
         Pages: 0 (pages transmitted)
      TotPages: 0 (total pages to transmit)
      Attempts: 0 (attempts to send current page)
        Dirnum: 0 (directory of next page to send)

    ---- Documents submitted for transmission ----

There is another category of undelivered:

Your facsimile job to 0,034291313 could not be completed before the appointed deadline.

       Dialogs: 0 (exchanges with remote device)
         Dials: 0 (consecutive failed calls to destination)
         Calls: 0 (total phone calls placed)
         Pages: 0 (pages transmitted)
      TotPages: 0 (total pages to transmit)
      Attempts: 0 (attempts to send current page)
        Dirnum: 0 (directory of next page to send)

    ---- Documents submitted for transmission ----

Of course the phone numbers here are only example and they are not
valid.

Yesterday I thought to have solved this trouble modifing the
MaxTries  3->12
MaxDials 12->3
in the /var/spool/fax/etc/config file and
JobReqBusy 180->1800
JobReqNoCarrier 300->1800
JobReqNoAnswer 300->3000
JobReqOther 300->180
in the /var/spool/fax/etc/config.ttyS0

But today results are not good at all.
I've saw the Hylafax scheduler source code and I've found that there is a job killing time. I've not found how to increase this killing time
and I would like to give to each job at least one try to dial.

Please, are there any suggestions?

Bye,        \ferz