Re: [hylafax-users] Mass faxing with Susefax

This list is disappointing

Susefax -a java application doesn't allways work.

tkhylafax seems to only work if Client and Server are on the local machine.

Gfax offers very basic functionality -but works ok.

ksendfax - I think means having to install sendfax from the mgetty+sendfax on
the client machine. I think that the client and server have to be on the
local machine.

Hylafax itself requires use of the command line.

Brian Marr